There’s some ships you ship… that have massive amounts of shippers right along with you. Then there’s the ships… those ships you have that are near and dear to your heart where you’re in a fucking canoe with like… four other people.
#star trek#space#the final horrible frontier#these are the stories of the starship Enterprise and her constantly put upon medbay#its five year mission#to keep these damn maniacs from horrifying death in the ass end of the universe#and to boldly smack jim kirk upside his fool head (via jabletown)
when thinking about your ot3, consider this:
• which two team up to try and stop the other from buying ugly furniture for the house?
• which one is always bringing home silly hats to put on the more serious partner’s head?
• which one is constantly talking with their mouth full, and which partner gets offended by their bad manners?
• who does the taxes
• who tries to help with the taxes and only makes it more difficult
• which partner is morally against paying taxes
nsfw = nice stuff for werewolves
People talk about how hard long distance relationships are but nobody talks about the struggle of long distance friendships. I would give my left leg right now to just be able to sit in our pjs and watch movies or to just be able to give a big fucking hug.
Okay I was tagged sooo 15 things that make me happy go.
It’s a simple kind of life. Uhh if you see this and want to do it, then consider yourself tagged. I’m lazy.
West Virginia drinking game. Take a shot every time you hear the phrase, “War on Coal”
You want my phone number? It’s useless. The best way to contact me is to fill a human skull with acorns and vigorously shake it into the night. I will hear you eventually.
Listening to people at the office makes me sick.